Friday 8 May 2020

Shriya's Sensational Achievements:


Bitmoji Image

Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Shriya was awarded with an online certificate for all of her efforts in her distance learning activities. Congratulations Shriya for all your hard work and consistent effort.


Let's take a look at Shriya's journey so far: 










































Shriya, you are such a hard working and inquisitive person. I can see that you strive for greatness and pride in everything that you do. It has been awesome to see your progress, but also to see you sharing this journey and your learning with your sister. I love seeing your positive nature and happiness in all the activities you try. I know you and your mum have been creatively exploring this new way of learning and all it has to offer with enthusiasm and vigor. 

Keep up the great work Shriya, your knowledge and creative flair is evident to see in the work you are putting out. I'm so proud of all you are achieving, with a big happy smile on your face. Also keep learning, sharing and creating with me, keep sending me in all your amazing creations. 

I can't wait to see what you send me next!

Aroha Nui 

Mrs Futcher :)





2 comments: