Friday 15 May 2020

Axton's Amazing Achievements:

Bitmoji Image


Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Axton was awarded with an online certificate for all of his efforts in his distance learning achievements. Congratulations Axton for all your hard work and effort.



Let's see Axton's Journey for the last 5 weeks: 































Axton, I am so proud of you and your Mum, with all that you have achieved in this challenging time. You have barely had 20 weeks at school, which is at most half a school year, and I can clearly see all the hard work and effort you have put in, and the progress you have made. I'm so proud of you, your persistence and creative divergent thinking you have shown in this time. 

I hope you have enjoyed being at home with your family and achieving these great activities. I look forward to helping you continue your learning, creation and sharing journey back at school. 

A huge thank you and great job virtual high five to you and Mum! Keep safe and take care, until I see you next.

Aroha nui, 

Mrs Futcher :)





No comments:

Post a Comment