Monday 11 May 2020

Day 18 of Distance Learning

Kia Ora Students, Parents/Caregivers and Whanau,

What a great first day back for me (Mrs Futcher) at Papakura Central School. I hope you all had a fantastic day at home doing your distance learning for day 18.

Thank you to those who managed to join us today at 11.15 am. I think it was our best session yet. It was also great to see all the parents who made it too :)

Bailey and I had fun starting our Covid-19 Time Capsule Project. Each day we are going to do a few pages, as well as the "All about our Family journal:



Let's check out some of today's Super Learners: 

Here is Mrs Corbett's dog Symi. Mrs Corbett says "Symi was snoring for all of the google meet chat today, and I'm surprised Room 19 couldn't hear her!: 



Here is Tai with his letter of the day (C) from baking and his Dad's snore booming down the hall: 



Here is Shriya with her Covid-19 Time Capsule Work and Mathematics: 









Here is Sophia with her story and drawing about Dad, Literacy and Mathematics activities: 








Here is Mahathi with her Literacy, Mathematics and Ice Cream: 








Fantastic work today Tai, Shriya, Sophia, Mahathi and Bailey. It is wonderful to see the excellent effort you are all making from home. It makes me so proud. 

I hope you all stay safe and take care, I'm sending you huge hugs from my family and I (Mrs Futcher) to you and your family. 

Aroha nui  :)






3 comments:

  1. Very impressive work room 19. You all are doing a brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Room 19. You are all trying so hard and it's super awesome :)

    ReplyDelete