Friday 1 May 2020

Dylan L's Amazing Achievements:

Bitmoji Image

Hi Everyone,

Today Dylan L was awarded for all his effort in his online learning. Congratulations Dylan for all your hard work, persistence and creativeness.




Let's take a look at all you have achieved over the last 12 days of distance home learning:





































Dylan it has been a absolute delight to see you thrive and expand your learning in less than two weeks of learning at home. I know that there have been challenges for you, but I like the fact that you keep trying your best day after day and it is showing in the quality of work you are producing.

Excellent job my friend, I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. A huge thank you to your mum and dad too for their help and support.

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see what you will discover and share next on your learning journey :)


2 comments: