Friday 15 May 2020

Nina's Phenomenal Achievements:


Bitmoji Image
Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Nina was awarded with an online certificate for all of her efforts in her distance learning achievements. Congratulations Nina for all your hard work and effort.



Let's see Nina's journey over the last 5 weeks: 




















Nina, it has been a pure delight for me to see your personality emerge in the last 5 weeks, in our morning meets, and especially through your work and videos. I'm so proud of you and your mum, for all your hard work, persistence and creative expression in all that you do. I look forward to working together in class on the learn, create, share program, as I know you will give it all you have got, and show the artist you are. I hope you have a fun, safe weekend with your family, and take care until I see you on Monday (18th of May 2020).

Aroha nui,

Mrs Futcher :)


No comments:

Post a Comment