Friday 15 May 2020

Taylor W's Tremendous Achievements:

Bitmoji Image


Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Taylor was awarded with an online certificate for all of his efforts in his distance learning achievements. Congratulations Taylor for all your hard work and effort.



Let's see Taylor's journey over the last 5 weeks: 











Taylor it has been wonderful to see you and your family working together over these last 5 weeks, and all the creative, divergent and unique arts, crafts, masks and construction pieces you have produced in this time. I am so proud of you, mum and dad for all your hard work, efforts, persistence and fun attitudes, as I know some days were quite challenging. I have also enjoyed seeing your progress through the Ministry of Education Home Learning Pack, as well as seeing you develop patience in the morning google meeting sessions with me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you back in class on Monday (the 18th of May 2020), as we embark on our new journey through the learn, create, share program. I know you will give it everything you have, as I see how artistic you are. I hope you have a great weekend, taking care and being safe.

Aroha nui,

Mrs Futcher :)


No comments:

Post a Comment