Friday 8 May 2020

Shayaan's Terrific Achievements:


Bitmoji Image
Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Shayaan was awarded with an online certificate for all of his efforts in his distance learning achievements. Congratulations Shayaan for all your hard work and effort.



Let's see Shayaan's journey so far: 





































Shayaan, you have really stepped up at home, not only with your learning, but also with helping your mum, and sharing your learning with your sister. You put in a lot of hard work and determination in all areas, and I can see you growing as a student and as a person. You are so caring and thoughtful, eager to share and impress. I have enjoyed watching you grow, share and learn on this journey at home. 

I'm so proud of you, and appreciate the things you have done for me, like making me a wonderful Mother's Day - thank you for this, it made my whole week!

Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing your new creations, thoughts and understanding of the curriculum content. You and your mum have done an excellent job with you learning, creating and sharing experiences. Keep up the great work!

Aroha nui, 

Mrs Futcher :)






2 comments: