Friday 1 May 2020

Noor's Terrific Achievements:

Bitmoji Image


Hi Everyone,

Today Noor was awarded with an online certificate for his efforts in his home learning achievements. Congratulations Noor, your effort and imagination with all your home learning activities are a great thing to witness.




Let's see all that Noor has achieved and created over the last 12 days:

















































This is a fabulous collection of work from you Noor, and I can see the progress you have achieved with your home learning. I like how you incorporate your love of planes into your Mathematic equations and Literacy activities. A huge thank you to your parents for all their help and support in this time too.

I look forward to see all the wonderful things you will do next, keep up the amazing work my friend. I enjoy seeing your personality emerge through your work. I hope you enjoyed the last two weeks :)




2 comments: