Friday 8 May 2020

Emily's Fantastic Achievements:

Bitmoji Image


Kia Ora Everyone,

Today Emily was awarded with an online certificate for all of her efforts in her distance learning achievements. Congratulations Emily for all your hard work and effort.


Let's see Emily's journey so far: 

























Emily, it has been exciting to see your personality and confidence bloom in this time of home learning. I love the creativity and flair you have put into your work, especially the models. It has been great to see your confidence grow along with your learning. I know you and mum have been working hard with the home pack and Room 19 time table and the progress is easily seen in all aspects. 

Keep up the great work Emily, I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see what you will learn, create and share next. I hope you and mum will also share with us the instructions on how to make all your amazing origami creatures. I'm sure you are both experts by now. You're both very talented!

Aroha nui, 

Mrs Futcher :)



3 comments:

  1. You are working so hard and being so creative, you are doing really amazingly Emily. Good job!

    ReplyDelete