Friday 15 May 2020

Gursaaj's Great Achievements:



Kia Ora Everyone,Bitmoji Image

Today Gursaaj was awarded with an online certificate for all of her efforts in her distance learning achievements. Congratulations Gursaaj for all your hard work and effort.


Let's see Gursaaj's journey over the last 5 weeks: 




















 Gursaaj, I am so impressed with you and your families effort through out this challenging time of home distance learning. You have only been with Papakura Central School, such a short time, and yet I can see your eagerness to learn, your development and your progress already.

I look forward to our working together through the learn, create, share program as well as the other curriculum areas, to further foster and enhance your love of learning, that you have already shown.

I hope you have a terrific weekend, being safe and taking care.

Aroha nui,

Mrs Futcher :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My Name Is Max,
    Congratulations Gursaaj Thats a great drawing you made,
    Maybe next time when you are drawing you could add a little story about it. Here is my blog link,https://pcsmaxm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete