Friday 8 May 2020

Day 17 of Distance Learning:

Kia Ora Everyone,

Well it's finally Friday and the close of week 4 for Term 2. I hope you had a wonderful day learning from home with your Whanau. Thank you to everyone who joined us this morning in the hang out meet and made wonderful masks, Dragons and Mother's Cards. I was so impressed with everyone's efforts and creativity. Well done.

Congratulations also to: Aiden, Elijah, Emily, Meila, Shayaan and Shriya for getting this weeks online award. Please see the next six posts which show cases each of their unique work.

Mrs Futcher will be back in school next week with the level 3 children, so please keep an eye out for my email and week 5 timetable, which I will be sending out on Sunday with the new meet up times, to accommodate the class schedule.

Let's see some of the super learners for today:

Here is Taylor W with his fantastic multi coloured hair, story and Dragon Masks and Model:





Here is Mahathi and her Mother's Day card, Letter of the day, and Dragon:








Here is Dylan L and his MOE home learning pack, baking, Mother's Day card and Dragon model: 









Here is Meila and her Dragon mask, Dragon model and story reading to her brother: 





Here is Agampreet and his Dragon mask, Dragon model and story: 





Here is Mrs Futcher's Dragon mask and poster: 




Here is Noor and his letter of the day, Matific and MOE home learning activities: 



 



Well done everyone, you all did such a fantastic job, I really enjoy seeing all the creative ways you are exploring the Room 19 timetable and it is so cool to see all the parents, helping and sharing in the learning too. We really appreciate everyone's commitment, time and effort in this challenging time. 



I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and to all the mum's out there, I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day and you get spoiled. Please can you send me the dress up photo's of your children with their Dragon masks, models and posters, so I can add it to this blog. 

Until next time, sending you big virtual hugs from me (Mrs Futcher) and my family, to you and your family, 

Aroha Nui xx

















2 comments: